This annual fee for CLUB BURSWOOD will be open to Eagles and Dockers members who are looking for a special place to meet, eat and drink prior to and post game throughout the AFL season without the big crowds in and around Optus Stadium.
Each week there will be a separate allocated space for Eagles or Dockers members/supporters within CLUB BURSWOOD subject to availability and bookings. There will be a range of top quality catering packages from Spices for you to pre book and pay plus a cash/card bar to service Club Burswood guests, all at affordable prices.
The annual fee will only be $50 per person that will secure you the ability to book, pay and attend pre and post game when your team is playing their home game at the new Optus Stadium. You will also receive a ID card and special merchandise item.
In addition you will also be given first option to book, pay and attend pre and post event functions for other proposed major events at the new Stadium such as Rugby, Cricket, Soccer, Rugby League, Concerts etc.
There will be a cap of 250 members from each of Eagles and Dockers AFL Clubs so it will be first in best dressed due to limited available floor space.
Booking ID Conditions – 2018
- Individuals and Groups must apply and pay online to register their annual Booking ID number clubburswood.com
- Club Burswood is an online booking portal for people to use their individual and/or group Booking ID number during the calendar year to pre book their function/catering/parking requirements at Burswood on Swan in advance of the specified Optus Stadium event
- Your Booking ID number entitles you to pre book and pay online for your catering and also book parking for specified functions at Burswood on Swan related to selected events at Optus Stadium (including all AFL fixtures for the 2018 season)
- All bookings for catering and parking must be made no later than 7 days prior to event. Please bring Booking ID card and confirmation details to event function for display and checking at entry
- A parking fee (amount TBC) will be payable on the day however parking will not be available unless you attend a Club Burswood function on that day/night. Parking is being managed by the Venue on the day and not Club Burswood
- You will receive a Booking ID Card and Merchandise item within a reasonable time following your registration and prior to first event