AFL Supporters Clubs based in Perth now have the opportunity of securing an exclusive venue close to the new Optus Stadium to entertain their members pre and post event.
CLUB BURSWOOD uses Burswood on Swan function centre that can now be your special venue for your Clubs pre and post game functions for games at the new Optus Stadium from 2018 onwards. Burswood on Swan is a first class function centre on the banks of the river overlooking the City operated by renowned Perth caterer Spices Group.
CLUB BURSWOOD is less than a 5 minute walk to the new Optus Stadium having all the facilities for any type and size of function that you will require (from BBQ to cocktail to seated buffet, all with a cash bar) the added bonus is game day car parking (limited spaces available).
All catering packages will be of high quality, healthy, provide a wide range of choices and at very competitive prices to meet the needs of your members next season. We will also provide an easy online booking and payment system for Clubs to make it a seamless process for all involved.
CLUB BURSWOOD will be able to cater for up to 300 people in an exclusive space for your Supporter Club plus be able to help you deliver the type of function your Club requires. All the function details and related costs regarding the food & beverages options, attendee numbers, equipment and other specific requests can be discussed in detail once you have confirmed your booking for next season.
Booking ID Conditions – 2018
- Individuals and Groups must apply and pay online to register their annual Booking ID number clubburswood.com
- Club Burswood is an online booking portal for people to use their individual and/or group Booking ID number during the calendar year to pre book their function/catering/parking requirements at Burswood on Swan in advance of the specified Optus Stadium event
- Your Booking ID number entitles you to pre book and pay online for your catering and also book parking for specified functions at Burswood on Swan related to selected events at Optus Stadium (including all AFL fixtures for the 2018 season)
- All bookings for catering and parking must be made no later than 7 days prior to event. Please bring Booking ID card and confirmation details to event function for display and checking at entry
- A parking fee (amount TBC) will be payable on the day however parking will not be available unless you attend a Club Burswood function on that day/night. Parking is being managed by the Venue on the day and not Club Burswood
- You will receive a Booking ID Card and Merchandise item within a reasonable time following your registration and prior to first event